Monday, January 5, 2015

Fire for effect...

Huh? Nice title what's that mean jackass? Well simply what it means is the MasterCraft gaming group is all grows up yo! We are starting a real website with real content with awesome batreps, with sweet ass armies, with righteous tactics, with hot titties, with outstanding paint tutorials, with... What's that you ask? Titties? Who said titties? I didn't...

Its been too long since I wrote anything I was in a blog funk. Its probably the 2-3 times monthly updates for 3 whole months that burned me out you know? That's a lot, what's that? Its not? Ohh...
So this year shit is different. The group has the core members the rough edges are smoothed out (except me, I'll change my screen handle to 60 grit). I feel we can offer a lot to the gaming community. We are a group of dudes (and Alyssa) that get busy with 40k. We have overwhelmingly positive outlook on the game and GW. Frankly some of use are too enthusiastic cough.. cough.. me...Yes its true I viscously attack the haters. I have a disease.

So in the coming days and months look forward to lots of cool stuff from us. Lots. Like you might block us on facepage, filing a restraining order, move to another city, you know all the standard stuff Will's exes have to do.

So as a spoiler tomorrow I will be talking about Night Lords and the sick stuff it involves me doing... Can anyone say "scat"? Meanwhile remember all those Beastmen I had that weren't painted? Well eat it. They are 20 Ungors from being complete. Proof yo!!






 


GOD DAMN I'M GOOD!!!

LOOK AT IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment